We know we are supposed to get 8 hours of sleep, but really, who can possibly accomplish that? And really, is there anything worse than your colleague telling you how tired you look? Ugh.
So here are some tips on how to rescue your face when there is no time for a beauty nap:
- Cold tea bags and ice cubes on the eyes!!
- Grated potatoes + grated cucumber + 1 tbs of milk: put all together and apply on eye zone for 10 minutes.
- A good 7 coats of mascara and tons and tons of eye liner!!
- Bronzer is the best gift for an insomniac.
- Hourglass Diffused Light Powder under the eyes, attracts light and smooths the texture under the eye. I use it on brides all the time.
- Whitening eye drops.
- Always keep a spoon in your freezer instant face lift if you apply it first thing in the morning where your problem areas are.
- I rub lemon on me entire face! It evens out skin tone, takes away blemishes and makes your pores super tight-you can actually feel it!
- If I’m seriously rough looking (think finals week) I just rock a heavy smokey eye, teased hair, and something with studs and pretend to be in a punk band or something…
- This sounds horrible, but dumping your face in a big bowl of ice water will really help to make that sullen no sleep look into a rosy refreshed wide awake morning.(Sounds great if you ask us!)
- Curl eyelashes to open up the eyes or better yet…. false eyelashes.
- Luminizer and coffee.
- BIG SUNGLASSES!!