1. Start by priming your lid with Mac Painterly Pot.
2. Using a gel liner in black draw a line a little bit above the crease winging it out at the end (slightly).
3. Go over the line with black using a small angled crease brush or a bullet crease brush.
4. Using a crease brush blend sable in the crease softening the black & using a blending brush to blend everything together.
5. Add black as needed to keep line intensified.
6. Add white as a highlight & blend so there are no lines between the sable & the white.
7. Using NYX Milk pencil prime eye lid.
8. Using a flat brush pack nude onto your lid.
9. Use your favorite black liner to line your eyes and create a wing.
10. Apply NYX Milk pencil to waterline & add white on top to set.
11. Apply sable & black onto lower lash line and blend.
12. Add your favorite lashes and mascara.