1. Apply clear tape diagonally beside your eye so that you have a clean line when you remove it.
2. Blend a soft brown onto your eyelid.
3. Add a shimmery brown towards the outer corner of your eye.
4. Little by little blend in a dark brown on the outer corner of your lid until you get the right color & fade.
5. Apply liquid liner to your top lid. I suggest "Stay All Day" By Stila because it is waterproof and very easy to apply.
6. Glue on false eyelashes.
7. Fill in your waterline with a black pencil eyeliner.
8. Apply mascara to bottom and top lashes.
9. Fill in those eyebrows!
10. Don't forget to apply a highlighter under your brow.